Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. (OOW) is proud to o er a full service, arsenal level repair division. We specialize in the repair of past and current military small arms up to, and including, the M2 .50 caliber machine gun. We supply new MIL spec, new old stock, and Grades A & B used parts. OOW can also manufacture some of those hard to nd parts.
When received, all weapons are inspected according to our ISO 9001:2008 standards, and then repair/rebuild is quoted based on time and material. All repairs are pre- authorized by the customer. The weapon is test red to verify the correct function of the repair, then cleaned and nal inspected. Every weapon that comes into our facility leaves in complete working order.
Some of the services that we provide include:
• TIG and MIG welding of receivers and parts
• Lathe work including single point thread cutting
• Manual Milling work
• Heat Treating and Tempering
• Magna ux Inspection for cracks and defects
• Complete Rebuilds/Refurbishments
• Re nishing (Parkerizing, Black Oxide, Bluing, etc.)
• Gaging and Headspacing
All repairs come with a One-Year Guarantee on parts and labor. This guarantee excludes any customer modi cations or repair attempts as well as the use of improper ammunition.